Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 661 Evo Knee Pads-which one on which leg?
  • Suggsey
    Free Member

Okay my Kyle Straits are easy, they are marked left and right. The d30 Evo pads aint and I am blowed if I can see a difference in the ‘cut’ of the pad only the little orange d30 tab but do you wear it on the inside of the leg or the outside. Even tryed google pics to see and they have conflicting images-so which way is the right way please?

rs
    Free Member

I would say tab outside.

brakes
    Free Member

velcro tabs on the outside shirley

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Just checked my Evo pads and I’ve always taken it to be that it’s orange tab on the inside. My pads have a few white labels at the top on the inside and one of them (on mine) says Adult LGL on one pad and Adult LGR on the other. I’m guessing it’s Adult Large Left and Adult Large Right… so if you set them up like that, you get the above position of the orange tabs.

Hope that’s of help! 😕

shredder
    Free Member

Where are the marks for L n R on the Kyle straights ?

uplink
    Free Member

if they’re so similar, what does it matter?

atlaz
    Free Member

The evos say L and R on the tags. Not that it matters but if you’re bothered it’s there

Suggsey
    Free Member

I have checked, double checked and triple checked, there are no size indicator labels on the d30 evo pads that I have (from LBS from distributors) only the little orange d30 tab at the bottom of the knee area to one side.
    I thought on the Straits the velcro strap comes round the leg from the outside towards the inner leg when fitted to the correct knee (they have the relevant leg markings on labels).
    Its really going to trouble me if I dont get a definitive answer 😛

rj
    Free Member

It doesn’t make any difference.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

rj+1

robsoctane
    Free Member

work it out then tipex it on…

cakefacesmallblock

Shredder; L+R on my Kyle Straits is on the label last digit of the “part no.” from memory. They’re in the van for tomorrow, otherwise I’d look and tell you for certain.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

On my Straits I always put the little blue label and velcro tab on the outside. A little common-sense needs to be employed here… If the velcro is on the inside then it got get knocked by your other leg when off the bike but with it on the outside there’s no problem with it.

I thought it was obvious adn there was no need for labels, how wrong I was 🙄

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘661 Evo Knee Pads-which one on which leg?’ is closed to new replies.