Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 650b Boardman Team X7 HT opinions..
  • shanta
    Free Member

Got the chance of getting one of these for £550. Not any reviews around so just wondered if any owners could offer an opinion?

Stainypants

My wife has the 26″ version and she loves it. I ridden a few times and its a great bike at the RRP, for £550 is a bargin

shanta
    Free Member

Does she give it any hammer on the trails though, no offence. my Mrs is pretty serious with about her biking and give them as much stick as most of the blokes…

bikeneil
    Free Member

I heard Boardmans are ‘cracking’ bikes…

bellys
    Free Member

Iv got a 650b pro HT as a winter bike. Got it 2mth old and paid £500 for it bike was mint not a mark on it.
    Changed the tyres as they were pants in mud. As for the frame they mark Easy and show up scratching due to the high gloss..bottom bracket is pants been replaced and on its way out after 3mth max..bike rides well front end is very light jumps well I find the cranks are a little low and hit them on rocks but as an all round bike it’s very good and rides fine. Think I have used my full sus once since iv owned it.

shanta
    Free Member

Saying that for another £90 I can get the Pro 29er. …

shanta
    Free Member

Done the deed . 29er purchased brand new £637, can’t be bad…

superstu
    Free Member

Nice one. How so cheap?
    Cracking spec for the money and smart looking frames. Hope you enjoy.

shanta
    Free Member

Cheers. 15% off till Weds in store plus another 25% family and friends discount so 40% in total…be rude not too..

shanta
    Free Member

Mrs might get the Team 650b for £550…

monkeychild
    Free Member

I love my 29er Pro, it’s a bloody ace bike.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘650b Boardman Team X7 HT opinions..’ is closed to new replies.