Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 600km 4days?
  • jag61

Mrs G has entered Itera Ireland in August, sadly/understandably one of the team of 4 has pulled out due to job loss. they need to find a fourth member (M/F). Anyone done this type of of event to give words of wisdom to find somebody? Anyone want/need a place? ( they are aiming to finish in one piece mid field ish). email in profile if interested. thanks
    John

NZCol

Done lots (15 exp length races i think !) and doing this as well – should be fun.

For anyone thinking about it – great fun, go in treating it as a long adventure and try not to focus on the length (or the 120km of paddling …). If you are fit then all you need is a bit of time on feet to get them toughened up and you’ll be reet.

NZCol

I meant to say, post on the facebook group (Itera) for a teammate also let organisers know as they often have singles looking for teams.

jag61

NZCol thanks for that ..she is in heavy training at moment… if only I was fitter or motivated. Looking forward to it now she is doing the facebook thing so fingers crossed. Goood luck By the way
    John

NZCol

Tell her to say hello – EarthSeaSky NZ is us, I’m in Edinburgh but the rest are coming from Wellington.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘600km 4days?’ is closed to new replies.