Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • £60 gift voucher for Halfords
  • geoffj

I don’t need anything, but it seems a shame to let it fester.
    Any bargains at the moment?

sandwicheater

Torque wrench

bearnecessities

Bastard file.

z1ppy

somebody posted that there’s 10% off everything at the weekend.
    They’ve been doing some good deals on tool/tool boxes of late, need anything like that?

sandwicheater

Life time supply of those smelly tree things for the car. Fresh!

trail_rat
    Free Member

they have a good deal on the industrial tool boxes – top and bottom box and their spanners for 369 quid……not quite what you had in mind im sure…. ive looked for the last halfords box thread to link it but i couldnt find it – here will do 😀

andyl
    Free Member

Is there definitely a 10% off everything this weekend?

Just noticed thanks to trail rat that the industrial tool box offer now includes the 25pc spanner set for the same £349 bundle. Was £299 for both boxes but then went up to £350 so been waiting for it to come down again but this will do as the spanners will come in handy and are currently reduced to £50 from £100.

Just need to order some more gift vouchers as I get 10% off them so it ends up being £315 for the lot. Won’t be picking up until the weekend so could always see if the extra 10% off this weekend affects the bundle details and cancel the reservation if not. Extra £30 off pays for more tools or some organisers 😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

halfords organiser kits are utter gash do not waste your money andy.

andyl
    Free Member

I had seen that the spanner racks etc were crap and £30 won’t go very far.

I wanted an organiser for the old 150pc set as my box has fallen to bits but I might just get a load of generic socket racks (ebay or somewhere) and split the set up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘£60 gift voucher for Halfords’ is closed to new replies.