Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 5'9 on a Cotic Bfe 27.5
  • lyntonsmith
    Free Member

Anyone my height, 5’9″ and 78cm inner leg measurement, riding a Bfe? What size are you riding on or do you have any recommendations. Anyone near Manchester with one that would let me sit on it. Their webiste says I should ride a medium, but I just fall into that size. Bit concerned it might fall a tad on the big side.

chiefgrooveguru

Definitely get a medium.

Bucko

Ask Cotic, they’re really helpful and will make sure you get the right size

colournoise

Bucko – Member
    Ask Cotic, they’re really helpful and will make sure you get the right size

This. Drop Paul an email and he’ll see you right.

At 5’6″ I was on the cusp of the S and XS (when they still did it), couple of emails and I went with the smaller frame. Fits great – loads of chuckability and still comfy enough for all dayers.

Scamper
    Free Member

I presume the 27.5 are a bit different but with the 26er I’m 5ft 8 and went for a small – great messing around in the woods but a little cramped for xc – if anything the seat tube was a little short. Just about to order another, but will go medium.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Ask Cotic thats how I sized my BFe, again its a 26 but medium is perfect for me 5’10” with short legs !

18 Bikes in Hope may have a demo bike

Great choice you’ll have a lot of fun

Crag
    Free Member

Not sure I’m helping but I’m 5’10 on a medium 27.5 Soul – fits perfect.

I think the correct answer is drop Cotic a line

Rubber_Buccaneer

I’m 5’8″ and a medium 27.5 Soul felt the right size for me. I wouldn’t have wanted a small. But a test ride would be the best idea, personal preference init.

rickon
    Free Member

I thought you were 5’4″.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘5'9 on a Cotic Bfe 27.5’ is closed to new replies.