Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 4OD on PS3
  • UncleFred
    Free Member

Anybody having trouble with 4OD crashing out, it goes back to the homepage and you have to start right from the start, including the stupid hair product adverts. PC and iPad are fine so I’m pretty sure the network speed is up to it.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ve never got it to work. It’s completely pants. Looks very poor indeed compared to the swish new BBC iPlayer.

john-charles
    Free Member

it’s always bleedin awful for me; click on a link to a show and it takes to another show; naffs up at ad breaks when you do get to what you want. shame really

molgrips
    Free Member

Last time we tried it played about 2 mins of something then stopped, dumping us back on some page that we didn’t see first time round.

Flaperon

I’ve never got it to work. Ended up just downloading the episode I wanted from a Torrent site, which took about 5 minutes and had no ads.

Slow clap for Channel 4, please.

GW
    Free Member

worked fine on my 2 ps3s (but there’s pittiful choice and never anything worth watching so haven’t tried in ages)
    have you tried just using the PS3 browser to go to the 4OD website

breadcrumb

I’m a bit late to the party but if you open the 4od app then press select and save as a bookmark. Close the app and then launch the browser and select the 4od bookmark.

This uses the updated browser while the app uses the old, unstable one apparently.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘4OD on PS3’ is closed to new replies.