Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 456 Summer Season v Blue pig
  • Chipbutty
    Free Member

Ive got a 456 ss, but Im contemplating maybe going for a Blue Pig. Anyone ridden the pair? How do they compare. Is it worth the extra money for the Blue pig? Got a 130mm Vannila fork on the SS at the moment, but will be looking to put a Rev 140mm on a Blue pig.

thanks

mikey74
    Free Member

I'd be quite interested in this as well as I am looking to replace my Explosif

taka
    Free Member

ive well i have the blue pig in 18" with 08 marzocchi 55's and my brothers got a 456 summerseason in 18" with 130mm revelations on it the blue pig feels better down the hills with 150mm travel but is a b!tc* going up with 150mm but the on-one feels like an xc bike going downhill and is alot easier up hill …

mikey74
    Free Member

So the Blue Pig with adjustable forks then :mrgreen:

taka
    Free Member

i

firestarter
    Free Member

i have to disagree i run mine with talas forks on and dont adjust them at all it goes down better than a fifty dollar ho and climbs like a mountain goat 🙂 its mad that a bike that goes down as good as it does can climb so good. Better on climbs than my anthem or pushed five spot was by far. Shame im not skilled enough yet to realise its full potential 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘456 Summer Season v Blue pig’ is closed to new replies.