Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 4 person Tent Recomendations
  • toomba
    Free Member

Looking for 4/5 person Tent for occasional night out with the kids, Nothing too expensive, Looked at Outwell prescot 5, Outwell Earth 4
    Vango Beta 450
    Anything better??

davewalsh
    Free Member

I have a Vango Icarus 500 deluxe that I use for me and the kids, it’s a great tent, I can pitch it in half an hour, it’s quite spacious inside and has 2 separate bedrooms. Currently on offer for 199 at go outdoors.

mrblobby
    Free Member

If it’s for occasional camping you might want to consider the Berghaus Air 4…

http://www.blacks.co.uk/equipment/163359-berghaus-air-4-inflatable-tent-blue.html

Quality is not up there with Outwell but it’s very good for the price for an air tent at 350 quid. And being an air tent it goes up really quickly (I can do it on my own in less than 15 mins.). And you can get a huge air awning for it later too if you need extra space. Only downside is that the pack size is pretty big. I brought ours as a quick and easy weekend alternative to our big Outwell and I’m very happy with it.

rockhopper70

For occasional use, consider second hand?
    By a stroke of luck, I’m selling an Outwell Vacanza 5 birth.
    In the classifieds, make me an offer if you like,

rockhopper70

Not that I’m desperate to get rid, but I’m just gathering my own kit together for the start of the season next weekend and if you need a bundle of stuff to get going, I have a couple of easy camp chairs and slat table and a Outwell child’s self inflating mat and an adults camp bed that I need rid of.
    Drop me a line if this might be of interest.
    Like I said, happy to consider an offer on the lot.

rockhopper70

This might have now sold.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘4 person Tent Recomendations’ is closed to new replies.