Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 4 Bikes Stolen, down the road from 'degla .
  • Elmo
    Free Member

A great weekends biking has been ruined after 4 bike were stolen from our campsite just down the road from Llandegla. 😥

Middle of the night broke the locks of the bars and took them.
    The only bike left were the ones in tents, or the “cheaper” ones.
    they know more chains should’ve been used, hindsight is great. But it felt safe as we were on a quiet site.
    Don’t really need the “its your own fault” comments, my bike wasn’t stolen as it was in the tent, but it left the whole group on a bit of a downer.

2, 29er Cubes. Both Pretty much new.

A ladies Boardman,this is the one, minus the seat!

Cube Acid.
    This is a little more unusual due to the 26inch wheels and very small(14/15 i think) frame size. There really won’t be too many of these about, it took him some time to get because of the size.

Any info, or if they’re spotted will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

hora
    Free Member

Fack. Will do.

project
    Free Member

Have said this lots of times before, get yourself some of these http://www.personalalarms.com/acatalog/Minder_Torch___Personal_Attack_Alarm.html

attach to bike with fishing wire and run to tent and secure, the pin pulls out alarm goes off, also for when bikes are left on cars etc.

project
    Free Member
    schnor
    Free Member

🙁 will keep an eye out for them

oldkit56
    Free Member

Saw a cube Identical to the photo in the middle of Wolverhampton about 3-30 this afternoon, the reason I noticed it was because I have a 13.5″ frame with 26″ wheel bike myself, the sun was reflecting off the white stripes on his frame and for a second I thought it was a Ti frame like mine.
    Don’t suppose it could be yours but thought I’d mention it, I’ll keep an eye open just in case I see It again.
    I can only hope they get caught. I got burgled twice last year not heard anything since.
    Cheers Kit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘4 Bikes Stolen, down the road from 'degla .’ is closed to new replies.