• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • 3g ipad/mini users, this may be of use to you.
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I know this will be of limited use to most people, but I thought I would post it up in case it could help anyone who is in the same situation as me.

I have recently moved over from an 1st gen iPad with 3g to a mini with 3g, I don’t use 3g very often & I didn’t want a monthly contract, just pay per day/week one for the odd day away or holiday (domestic or abroad), I had the perfect tariff with T-mobile & I stupidly thought I could just use that sim in the mini, wrong, of course they are different sizes so I thought I would order a new one with T-mobile, wrong again you cant get that tariff on that sized sim, only a monthly rolling contract 🙁
    Then a friend had an idea of using something I had never heard of (I am old) a sim cutter, ordered one from ebay for about £1.80 delivered & it worked, I’m well happy so I thought I’d share 🙂

Yes I know it’s of little use to most, & yes I know about phone tethering, but that wouldn’t go down well with work who pay the bill.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘3g ipad/mini users, this may be of use to you.’ is closed to new replies.