Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 360 oblivion game.cannot load shivering isles kotn content!
  • racefaceec90

aaarrrghhh! right have just got oblivion again along with the shivering isles expansion disc (not goty edition though) have already updated my 360 a few weeks ago also.have installed both discs to hd (and clicked yes to install update when prompted on shivering isles disc)but no joy.when the game says loading extra content nothing happens.also the time/date is current.have re installed everything cleared cache memory e.t.c but still no luck.was really looking forward to re visiting shivering isles/knights of the nine quests again.any help will be much appreciated.thanks and sorry for ranting 🙂

Cougar

Try without the expansion, and without installing to HD, try and narrow down where the issue is?

racefaceec90

thanks for replying cougar.have deleted all the hd of oblivion and run the game without the extra content.it works fine as far as i can tell.have resorted to reformatting the hd and re installing the discs again (i know it’s a bit drastic ;-).i just do not know what to do,if it still doesn’t work.i tried downloading another update from microsoft,but it’s the same as the one i already have.i just do not understand why the update from the game isn’t working (have also checked the discs for scratches,but they seem fine) have just tried again (after re installing all discs/still no luck DOH! have e mailed bethesda also about this,hoping that they might be able to shed some light on the problem.p.s sorry for long winded reply,but had exactly the same problem with my previous copy a few years ago (somehow i managed to get it to work that time)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘360 oblivion game.cannot load shivering isles kotn content!’ is closed to new replies.