Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 3/4 length bibs with pockets
  • bacondoublechee
    Free Member

Does anyone know of anything with pockets like the SWAT or Stash bib shorts?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Would Morvelo’s covert base layer be a usable alternative? Have to go over your regular bib knickers obviously

http://singletrackworld.com/2017/10/review-morvelo-covert-series-apparel/

bacondoublechee
    Free Member

Not so much – I currently stick a 3 pocket road/xc top under a baggy one which achieves the same. Prefer the built in method in my SWAT bibs though!

lunge

Not that I can think of. Some of the race orientated models might have a radio pocket but that’ll barely be big enough to fit your phone in.

BadlyWiredDog

Knee warmers with your SWAT bibs maybe.

jam-bo

Giro do some. Undershorts I think they are called. Three pockets on the back.

bacondoublechee
    Free Member

Looks like the 3/4 giro undershorts are discontinued, a few links but all out of stock.

I find that knee warmers move around too much, especially under knee pads etc. Maybe I have bad knee warmers (dhb ones…)

winterfold
    Free Member

these are a thing that should exist – morvelo are you listening, make some cargo bibs but longer

jam-bo

Looks like the 3/4 giro undershorts are discontinued, a few links but all out of stock.

I got mine from sportpursuit.

Superficial
    Free Member

I love my swat bibs, but around this time of year I switch to taking a bag so it’s less crucial to have storage.

Apparently, you can get swat thermal bibs in 3/4 length. They’re called ‘Therminal’ but I don’t know if they ever came to the UK. I certainly can’t find them anywhere although there are some on eBay.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘3/4 length bibs with pockets’ is closed to new replies.