Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • 3/4 length bib recommendations
  • cyclistm
    Free Member

My Lusso Roubaix are becoming a little revealing.

Any recommendations for some hard wearing 3/4 length bibs that don’t cost a fortune?

(not baggies by the way)

Ta

uselesshippy
    Free Member

My endura ones have lasted for years, and still going strong.
    Bit waem for summer though.

gee
    Free Member

Castelli Sorpasso, got 2 pairs in November and have worn them almost all winter. Lovely.

GB

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

dhb roubaix, really good.

gee
    Free Member

My Endura ones lasted about 4-6 weeks then fell apart….

GB

IA

My enduras (thermal ones) are doing good, only a few months old though. They did impressively resist tearing themselves to bits when I binned it on the road and tore my legs to bits though.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Not 3/4 but my latest Endura bibtights have been pretty shoddy, which is a shame because I have some older ones that have been very tough.

I mostly run Gore and Giordana these days. Much higher quality IMO.

jonba
    Free Member

dhb

nickswolves
    Free Member
    messiah
    Free Member

Lusso

Spud

The best ones I have are original Lab Gear 3/4. Very well made and very comfortable. They still do them and Gerard is very helpful.

mrmo
    Free Member

have you thought about shorts and knee warmers? find it a little more versatile than 3/4s,

cyclistm
    Free Member

yeah shorts and knee warmers an option but I dont find it as as comfortable. Prob just looking for an excuse for new kit.

hammerite
    Free Member

Santini 3/4s. Buy from Prendas, probably the best road bike clothing site around…

Prendas

bristolbiker
    Free Member

dhb +whatever. Have 3 pairs that I use for commuting everyday and wear them at least 6 months of the year. Oldest pair is over 4 years old now and good as new. My backside prefers the older red pad over the new grey one, but other than that they are tops.

cheers_drive

Endura MT500 have had lots of offroad use and are as new. Tougher than road lycra a fairly warm.
    For road:
    Castelli Presto’s have been good but are very thin so don’t really keep you warm on chilly mornings.
    Giordana 3/4s (can’t rememember the model) were poor with crap leg grippers and the pad started to come away sfter two rides. Returned for a refund.

jwmlee
    Free Member

I have a pair of dhb Aeron Race 3/4 Bibs. Very good quality and comfortable. Would definitely buy another pair.

dickie
    Free Member
    daznal
    Free Member

sorry thought this thread had very messy eater content

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘3/4 length bib recommendations’ is closed to new replies.