Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 3 Peaks cross entries
  • davetrave
    Free Member

Anybody with any previous experience offer me any advice on when the confirmed entries list is likely to go up on the website? As a (potential) first timer don't want to be pestering the organisers by email when they've probably got loads of entries to sift through.

Ta!

oldgit
    Free Member

You did send your entry to the revised address didn't you?

crazy-legs

They're usually pretty quick but email enquires definitely aren't encouraged. The organisers have enough to deal with as it is.

Last year was quite chaotic, they took the form down after only about 8 hours based on the number of hits it had received then realised a few days later that only a tiny % of those hits had been actual downloads/entries so they put it up again then removed it then put it back – very confusing.

ChrisF
    Free Member

The organisers will be sorting entries out in their spare time. Don't hassle them, just wait until it gets done.

aP
    Free Member

Fingers crossed (not sure for which answer though….)
    Looks like I'll be riding the cross bike round Summer Lightning and BKB on sunday then….

davetrave
    Free Member

Oldgit – to the address on the entry form (Leyburn).

Crazylegs, ChrisF – that's what I thought having read Dave Haygarth's 3 Peaks blog. Know it's pretty hectic with the number of entries they get and it being a "for the love of it" kind of thing rather than a full time job which is why I ask here rather than pestering them.

Anyway, suppose I'd better start running up the northern (steep) side of Longridge Fell and riding down it in expectant preparation…

oldgit
    Free Member

Anyway, suppose I'd better start running up the northern (steep) side of Longridge Fell and riding down it in expectant preparation…

To a Southerner that could be seen as cheating 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘3 Peaks cross entries’ is closed to new replies.