Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 3 bike – towbar mount – suggestions please
  • sweaman2
    Free Member

So I’m based in Canada currently and I’m looking for a rear rack for the car. Ideally I want it to be for 3 bikes. The Canada part is important as I don’t think I can get hold of an Atera Strada which would be my preferred choice. Thule seem to be either 2 or 4 (and the 4 is perhaps to big for my car) so I’m looking for other suggestions that I can then see if I can get hold of over here….

transapp
    Free Member

Thule 9403?

fivespot
    Free Member

I use a Pendle which has slots for dropping the wheels into, so no marking of frame. It was for 4 bikes , but I cut it down to accept 2 bikes. The nature of its build allows it to be used for 1-4 bikes. Very quick to mount rack and bikes, with no damage to any bikes in 5 years use.

sweaman2
    Free Member

Pendle – Would love one but not readily available in Canada.

Thule 9403 – Again; apparently not available in Canada!! Just tried a little experiment where I changed my region to GB on the Thule website and the choices all changed… grrr.

bluebird
    Free Member

Thule 929?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

can’t you get proper US style tow hitch racks (as in no towball required) in Canada?

I don’t know if Aiston ship to Canada…

sweaman2
    Free Member

You can but all of the hitch racks I’ve seen or found are two or four. So wondering if I was missing an obvious brand.

blades2000
    Free Member

what about something like this?
    3 Bike Rack

ElShalimo

BuzzRack Buzzrunner – great bit of kit

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Thule ride on. They were cheap at Tesco Direct a few months back! Still are.

£120 Thule ride on 3

Bum, I think I paid £160 in September!

sambob
    Free Member

Thule do a 3 bike Euroclassic, we have one and the added extension for when we need it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘3 bike – towbar mount – suggestions please’ is closed to new replies.