Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • 2yr old – 40 a day.
  • jon1973
    Free Member

I could harly believe my eyes when I saw this;

2 year old with a 40 a day habit

This is the most incredible comment from his father;

'He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem.

Apart from all the internal damage, he doesn't look healthy.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Think this was done yesterday.

jon1973
    Free Member

OK, must have missed that then.

DezB
    Free Member

Didn't see it yesterday. What a great photo though!

Jamie
    Free Member

I thought fags were supposed to help weightloss? Chunky little bugger.

yunki
    Free Member

Apart from all the internal damage, he doesn't look healthy

He does look effin cool though innit blud..

coffeeking
    Free Member

Easy to judge those who're in a less well educated position than yourself though.

DezB
    Free Member

It is indeed. That's why we do it.

Jamie
    Free Member

Easy to judge those who're in a less well educated position than yourself though.

Sure is…..

…..and fun too!

yunki
    Free Member

that's rich

jon1973
    Free Member

He does look effin cool though innit blud..

He does look cool. That look reminds me of someone…

jon1973
    Free Member

You don't need much of an education to know that your 2 year old son shouldn't be smoking. Don't make excuses for them, cos there aren't any.

Esme
    Free Member

Actually, I think ALL toddlers should be forced to smoke ONE cigarette

My dad let me try one when I was 5 ("Pester Power", not his idea), and I was promptly sick. Haven't touched them since

But if the kid wants to smoke more than one, they should definitely buy their own

Forge_Master
    Free Member

I'm not sure what's worse.. the fact that a two year old smokes or the fact that i was directed to the Daily Mail website. 👿

br
    Free Member

However, imposing a non-smoking message will be difficult in Indonesia, the world's third-largest tobacco consumer.

Stupid comment really, as it has already the fourth largest population:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population

piha
    Free Member

I think that the photo (up there ^^) of the fella smoking is just wrong, what the (not so) little man needs is a pint to enjoy with his fag. 😆

ollie
    Free Member

Well at least he's out of nappies unlike my two year old, perhaps fags are the way to go to make him feel more grown up, I'll run it by the wife.

jon1973
    Free Member

Stupid comment really, as it has already the fourth largest population:

True, but the proportion of smokers is much higher than in the West though, not least because Western Tobacco Companies are targetting these counties as consumption falls in the developed world.

The rapid rise in smoking in many developing countries will have devastating consequences; by 2030 the developing world is expected to have 7 million deaths annually from tobacco use.

source

coffeeking
    Free Member

that's rich

Don't getcha yunki, I'm fairly sure I've not judged anyone with less access to education than I have. At least not today 😀

You don't need much of an education to know that your 2 year old son shouldn't be smoking. Don't make excuses for them, cos there aren't any.

Plenty of cultures smoke stuff from an early age believing them to be good for them etc. Some, one was in the news recently, give their kids opiates to releive small pains and end up with kids hooked on opiates. It's not ideal, but I'm reasonably sure they didn't go into it thinking it would cause harm to their child, however continuing when you've been told the hard it does does make them a tad stupid.

br
    Free Member

True, but the proportion of smokers is much higher than in the West though, not least because Western Tobacco Companies are targetting these counties as consumption falls in the developed world.

Agree, which is why its a double-ly stupid comment.

jon1973
    Free Member

I see where you’re coming from coffeeking, but even in the absence of any knowledge of the danger of smoking, a 2 year old who can't run around through wheezing should set some alarm bells ringing. A tad stupid is a tad of an understatement.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘2yr old – 40 a day.’ is closed to new replies.