Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 2nd hand mobiles
  • BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I have a Nokia E71 that I don't need.

What is the best way to sell it?

Bear in mind I have never used eBay so don't have any kind of rating on there. I did look on there and they seem to be valued at about £75. Other than finding a friend with an eBay rating is there a better way?

longwayup
    Free Member
    tron
    Free Member

The Moneysavingexpert has a phone buying site comparison service. There's a fair bit of difference, and Mazuma aren't normally the best for prices.

bruneep
    Sqwubbsy
    Free Member

I've used Mazuma Mobile a few times and they are quite quick and sending out payment. If you google "recycle mobile for cash" there are a few price comparison sites that might get you more for it but read the reviews first. Some take an age to pay up or say phones aren't working and give you less.

Keith

dooosuk
    Free Member

I've used Fonebank and http://moneyforyourphone.com both successfully and the prices paid seemed to be what they were selling for on Ebay anyway.

geoffj

Mazumamobile +2

very quick to pay and no quibbles

Cougar

What Tron said. Comparison site is here. It's showing your best price as £94 on PhoneRecycleBank.

You'll get more on eBay almost certainly, but you've got the extra hassle and scrote-dodging to deal with.

Cougar

There's one on eBay currently for £80 quid with 25 mins left to run – here. Might be worth keeping an eye on that to see what it does for, should give you a good idea of what you'll get that way.

There's some on for less from dodgy-looking Far East sellers, and some on for a lot more on Buy It Now (but that doesn't mean they'll fetch that asking price). Watching a real auction is your best yardstick.

disco_stu
    Free Member

i used rpc recycle a few weeks ago and got £96 for my n95, got the cheque back to me within a week of posting my phone to them.

they are offering £90 for an e71

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

These guys (Phone Recycle Bank) reckon £94 so I have given them a go. I will let you know what happens if you are interested and I remember

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘2nd hand mobiles’ is closed to new replies.