Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • 2nd Date
  • TractorFrog
    Free Member

Evening Guys/Girls

Somehow i managed to get a date with a girl, via a friends and i didn’t stuff it up the first time around, going on the critical 2nd date in a few days.

After some advice, tips and funny stories of your experiences (so i can hopefully learn from them)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, now this is worth another beer!

Summer Lightning, nicely chilled if anyone else wants one.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Tip – when reading the menu in a nice restaurant do not hold said menu over the candle in the middle of the table as you ramble on about something. Most menu covers are plastic. And very flamible! And jugs of water being thrown at you can go one of either way. Fortunately it went the right way for us!

TractorFrog
    Free Member

Haha, Noted

Keep them coming

emsz
    Free Member

Let her decide where to go.

Smudger666

When leaving whatever establishment you end up at, and having removed your jacket, pulling the sleeve into a sort of inside out Escher tube, don’t force your arm, and clenched fist through the sleeve in order to free it. Especially if your future wife’s chin is at the end of the arc made by your fist breaking through the knot, rendering her unconscious!

Seriously, don’t do that!

16 years on, she’ll bring it up in front of her three (bigger) brothers and her mum!

djglover
    Free Member

If it looks like you’re on for it, crack one off in the bog so you don’t **** when she touches it.

grantway
    Free Member

After some advice, tips and funny stories of your experiences (so i can hopefully learn from them)

Get a Life ! I suppose you be asking how do you wipe your own Arss next.

RealMan
    Free Member

Someone’s a bit grumpy tonight..

djglover
    Free Member

Not getting any either!

RealMan
    Free Member

Not getting any either!

Is she a nun?

allthepies
    Free Member

Do you live near the Oxo Tower ?

Tom83

Best advice for a 2nd date : Stick some googly eyes on your nob, then find the right time to show her. 😉

Dickyboy

As soon as the barman started on about what a lovely funeral my dad had done for his Aunt Mable, I realised that going to one of the local pubs was not such a good plan afterall….

jon1973
    Free Member

Stick some googly eyes on your nob, then find the right time to show her.

Agreed. It’s the second date, it’s time for your best material.

TheFlyingOx

If you end up getting thoroughly wasted and decide it’s a good idea to have a pretend boxing match in front of the kebab shop for the benefit of all the hungry punters inside, it is considered gentlemanly to let her catch you squarely on the jaw, thus rendering you a spongy dribbling mess on the pavement. Happily, it is considered ladylike for her to give you lots of red hot monkey sex to make up for you being knocked out in public by a girl.

organic355
    Free Member

red hot monkey sex

?

legend
    Free Member

PIIHB

donsimon
    Free Member

I think for any date make sure that she is inflated properly and there are no sharp objects in the vicinity. 😉
    Go and enjoy, qué será, será.

TractorFrog
    Free Member

So make sure i take some super patches, and a pump, have a jug of water on standby and try not to punch her / get punched.

All this is good stuff guys, i cant possibly see what anything going wrong

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

wear clothes
    let her know you expect the same from her

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Just choke her, then she can be yours forever.

morgs
    Free Member

on a more serious note…….if its out for food, let her order first….never good when you order garlic and she hates it 😳

CaptJon
    Free Member

morgs – Member
    on a more serious note…….if its out for food, let her order first….never good when you order garlic and she hates it

Indeed. Choosing date food has to be done carefully. No strong flavours unless you’ve got ample mints. Consider how talented you are with a knife and fork if you’re ordering something with the potential for messiness – spaghetti is a no-no. See what she is having and order similar quantity – you don’t want a situation where one of you is waiting for the other to finish.

IA

you don’t want a situation where one of you is waiting for the other to finish

You don’t want that when you’re eating your meal either.

turboferret

Not a 2nd date story, but I had a hilariously terrible first date years ago where I puked on her shoes 😯

Obviously she either had very low standards or saw a tiny bit of potential as we did have several more dates after that 🙂

Cheers, Rich

Bunnyhop

Don’t eat a 5 day old cooked sausage that was lying unwrapped in the fridge.
    You may just spend the night at a friend’s wedding mostly in the little boys room groaning and clutching your stomach.

That’s what happened on my second date with my now husband, we hardly saw each other, but I soon made friends with the other wedding guests.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Let her decide where to go.

EEEh Oww. Girls like guys that a decisive. E.G. Were having dinner at X place, I booked it for 7 and you’re gonna like it.

🙂 😉

Bregante

Just choke her, then she can be yours forever

First read that an hour ago. Not stopped chuckling yet 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

EEEh Oww. Girls like guys that a decisive. E.G. Were having dinner at X place, I booked it for 7 and you’re gonna like it.

And you’re paying.

sor
    Free Member

On a first date I got a meatball lodged in my throat. As in seriously lodged – ambulance called and everything. For the second date we thought a movie would be safer than eating so arranged to meet outside the Odeon. Only I got my cinemas mixed up and stood waiting outside the Cineworld instead.

Never did get around to meeting her again.

emsz
    Free Member

EEEh Oww. Girls like guys that a decisive.

some girls are different, some girls don’t like guys at all whether they are decisive or not.

😉

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Don’t go to a restaurant where they ask for some cash upfront because you legged it on your last visit even if it was ages ago

takisawa2

Never go out with a loaded weapon, so to speak. Crack one off before going. If the action kicks off early you could be in trouble mind, so wing it with some tantric or heavy petting. Yeah, that should do it.

RealMan
    Free Member

STW speaks only the purest, universal, truths.

Cougar

What tyres for a second date?

djglover
    Free Member

Never go out with a loaded weapon, so to speak. Crack one off before going. If the action kicks off early you could be in trouble mind, so wing it with some tantric or heavy petting. Yeah, that should do it.

moments like that were meant for ‘heavy petting’

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have we mentioned flash bangs and back doors yet?

clubber
    Free Member

Emsz

some girls are different , some girls don’ t like
    guys at all whether they are decisive or not

presumably though they just like decisive girls instead which could get argumentative if universally true 😉

CaptJon
    Free Member

How did it go?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘2nd Date’ is closed to new replies.