Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 29er single speed frame
  • jonundercover
    Free Member

Hi,

I built up singlespeed bike with a voodoo bizango frame. I’d like to buy another frame to replace it but not spend silly money. Can anyone suggest a nice frame that doesn’t cost a fortune and is ally or steel, decent geometry as in on the relaxed side of things. I’d like adjustable drop outs, standard QR on rear and able to take 120mm forks.

I like the voodoo frame but I always have problems aligning the wheel, I’ve had it re-dished and I’m careful with the drop outs but he wheel always seems way out of line , almost like the frame isn’t true .

Cheers

deejayen
    Free Member

I’ve been thinking about a 29SS for ages, but still haven’t got around to buying one. What about a Kona Unit?

sandboy

Just got a Charge Cooker SS off here and it’s perfect for the money. Only ridden it twice but loving it already. Very nice Tange Infinity steel frame and forks.

theotherjonv

What size – got a Pace 129er in large in the shed that isn’t getting used, might be prepared to part with. Reynolds 853, sliding dropouts with mech hanger in case you want to run gears, in black with stainless chainstay.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Can you clarify doesn’t cost a fortune?
    If i had all the bits and just needed a frame i’d be getting one of the lovely new Highball Al frames with the special dropout kit.
    Not exactly relaxed geo, but certainly didnt feel excessively arse in the air when i rode one.

Del

hopefully charlie is going to get some salsa timberjacks in. what i am looking at.

Cheezpleez

You need a Stooge. Trust me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘29er single speed frame’ is closed to new replies.