Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 29er Pike 120 , how many tokens ? if any.
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

Fork is on my new Segment didn’t like the feel opened up and came with 4 tokens installed. 85 kilo and quite aggressive in riding style any input appreciated.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Take them all out, set the correct sag and see if you bottom out on your trails. If you do add one, reduce your psi by 5psi and go out again.

davewalsh
    Free Member

Think I’ve got 3 or 4 in mine. 100kg and quite aggressive. Feels good to me 🙂
    What don’t you like about yours?

sheepshifter
    Free Member

On the initial stroke , feel harsh. Gonna set sag again and take two tokens out.

Yak

Is it harsh and also bottoming easily? Maybe the negative air isn’t filling properly. Deflate, then inflate and fully cycle the fork at 10psi increments.

bowglie

I’m 90kg in full kit, and ride fairly aggressively. I was running 5 tokens in mine (on a Camber Evo), but found the initial stoke a bit harsh and lacking the grip of the rear suspension. Now down to 4 tokens with a bit of LSC, and it feels great – much more grip when getting onto the edges of the tyres.

I guess with your weight, you could try 3 tokens and experiment with the LSC if you have an RCT3.

fizik
    Free Member

4 tokens in mine and generally compression dial left open unless its really rocky (RC version still has LSC adjustment BTW)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘29er Pike 120 , how many tokens ? if any.’ is closed to new replies.