Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 29er Nobby Nic – anyone tried one?
  • luked2
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone's tried out a 29" NN. Thoughts if so?

mick
    Free Member

Where are they for sale?

luked2
    Free Member

singlespeed.nl.

Eye watering prices though.

keavo
    Free Member

been using little albert snakeskin a few months. excellent for tubeless use, good allround grip. a bit smaller than most tyres i have used but i like them. i think the nobby nic is snakeskin sidewall too.

Ti29er
    Free Member

They did not make them until 2010 as far as I am aware.
    Most go with the Racing Ralf.

TooTall
    Free Member

I've never had a problem with the Bonty tubeless ready or Hutchinson Python.

thomthumb
    Free Member

love my RR 2.4

bonesetter
    Free Member

bump. Anyone got any yet?

redted
    Free Member

I was told by the people on the Schwalbe stand at Eurobike, November delivery to the UK, though no sign of them yet. I emailed Bohle and they’re chasing them up. Bike24.de still shows no due date, so not holding my breath. Rubber prices are at an all time high and some suppliers are muting price increases of 15% in the coming months.

tang
    Free Member

Yup got them in the summer, I liked them 26 they are great on the Niner. Doing great in the mud and being snakeskin I can run them low if I want. Good price from bike24.

Shak47

Got a Nobby Nic 29er on the front of a Surly and one on the On-One Ti,been running them since they came out changed from a Ralph on the front, bit slower but more Grip, really like the tyre will be keeping it on all through the winter.
    Purchased from singlespeed.nl and no issues at all running as tubeless on Stans 355 on one and Bonty Mustang on the other.
    Riding with them all over Scotland, as well as Kielder 100, no sidewall or any other issues either.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Thanks for feedback – performance sounds good

None of the european stockists mentioned seem to have the tyre in stock…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘29er Nobby Nic – anyone tried one?’ is closed to new replies.