Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 27.5 MTB wheel bags?
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

I need some wheel bags for bike storage in the flat, one for the removed front wheel and I intend to tuck the back wheel while attached to the bike into a bag for when its dirty but not enough to justify washing it. Got two dhb wiggle bags currently but they dont fit the wheels, dont want to have to let any air out. Just want them to fit right away. Anybody?

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Take a look at the Evoc stuff.
    They do wheel bags but also do whole bike storage bags too for almost exactly what you’re talking about. Not to be confused with the bike travel bags though.

Have a look on our site http://www.silverfish-uk.com and you’ll find all the options.

Cheers

jsync

I have one these

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/continental-double-padded-wheelbag/rp-prod53225

Lovely bit of kit, just tested it with some purgatory 2.3 on arch ex, if that makes a difference

GolfChick
    Free Member

Is that a 27.5 arch/purgatory or 26? I run the wide derby rims and some fairly chunky magic marys so its important for size. Cheers!

jsync

27.5 purgs. I could take a pic if that helps.

GolfChick
    Free Member

nah thats cool if that fits I should imagine mine would, odd query do you think you could fit a front wheel in it and back wheel with the back wheel still attached…? I dont wanna remove the back wheel as the bike stores better that way. Cant afford £100 just for an evoc bike bag!

jsync

Hmmm, you may be able to as the zip opens halfway. Why dont you order one from crc and try it? I used the plastic bag that it came in to protect the bag from wheel muck whilst testing.

I know they’re a dirty word but how about a duff bike bag or the on one bike bag that crops up occasionally for £35?

TheGingerOne

Hope do 29er Wheel bags – I got a couple and they are good quality and not that expensive.

Westbrook Cycles

And I use Ground Effect bike bags for in the car \ storing inside as my 29er fits in with just the front wheel out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘27.5 MTB wheel bags?’ is closed to new replies.