Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 24 Solo Film – anybody seen it?
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

24 Solo Film – anybody seen it?

My copy turned up this week and i watched it last night, it has inspired me NEVER to cosider doing a 24 hour race Solo. Inspirational! Its a fascinating film for anybody who thinks one day they might win a solo 24 hour race. I think John Stamstad has been a hero of mine for ages and now I need to add Chris Eatough and Craig Gordon to the list of hero’s, Chris for continually winning these and Craig for being dumb enough to be able to push his body THAT far.

Anybody else seen this?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

No but I’d love to, link please?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

couldnt find it for download and actually ordered a copy from a seller on ebay in the states.

c_klein87

I’ve been meaning to find a copy for a while, the trailer makes it look an epic battle! interesting story here of how hard he really pushed it!

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I’d love to see it as well! Is it downloadable anywhere?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I failed to find anywhere to download it when i looked, maybe somewhere has it now, dont know. I bought a real DVD copy, scary but true.

It is a interesting story, totla respect to them all, and you’ll notice that some of the early interviews with Craig are shot in a hospital ward, which is kind of telling!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘24 Solo Film – anybody seen it?’ is closed to new replies.