Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 24 hour event question
  • neil853
    Free Member

I've done mountain mayhem 3 times now and although i thought this years event was fantastic and the course amazing i'm thinking of maybe doing a different event (team not solo!). What would people recommend?

29erKeith
    Free Member

Strathpuffer's good

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Kielder 100, C'mon Neil, join the boys!!!!! 😆

euain

Last year we did Relentless 24 (early October) as a warm-up for Strathpuffer.

It worked well to break us into things.. wouldn't have fancied the 'puffer as my first one!

hels
    Free Member

All the No Fuss events are brilliant, the Ten Unders, Relentless.

(However if you thought the course was great at Mayhem you might find these not to your taste ? They tend to be a lot more technical than Mayhem, which is riding around a grassy field by comparision.)

Strathpuffer is something else again, although not as cold as I thought it would be and the course wasn't that difficult if you were lucky enough not to go out on the icey fireroad of death laps !

neil853
    Free Member

*cough* i can handle my own on the technica stuff *cough* ha ha

This years course was great in comparison to the others that i've done there, also helped by the weather.

I was just looking for tips on which one to do next.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

As long as it Green or Blue rated… 😉

hels
    Free Member

I didn't do Mayhem this year have to admit but last years course you needed to take a book with you on your lap. Anybody know if I will need to take a book for Sleepless this year any rumors/chat on the go yet ?

Almost hoping it's muddy…

cynic-al
    Free Member

quadruple WHW is the new thing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘24 hour event question’ is closed to new replies.