Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 2018 Rockshox Pike – is it actually out yet?
  • dmorts

Is the 2018 Rockshox Pike actually for sale anywhere in the UK? I.e. the new one in Boost only spacing

Chain Reaction are selling these – Rockshox Pike RCT3 Solo Air Forks 2018 but I don’t think that’s this – 2018 RockShox Pike RCT3

Pauly

Yes. All new 2108 Pike forks are Boost only so slightly disingenuous advertising from CRC…

dmorts

CRC got me over excited that the new Pike was out and already heavily discounted 🙁

This is the new Pike -> Tredz- New 2018 Pike

scaredypants

Well if Tredz say it’s available, I’m convinced 😀

euain

I bought one of the ChainReaction 2018 forks after assurances from them that it was indeed the 2018 model.

As predicted on STW, a 2016 fork appeared and was duly sent back.

dmorts

Well if Tredz say it’s available, I’m convinced

Indeed. 😆

Pauly

They are in stock & available from the UK distributor.

scaredypants

Well I’d order one from CRC then, since they’re discounted. If they send you a 2016/17, return it & ask for what you ordered

barbs
    Free Member

I also got one from CRC and it was a 2016 so returned. Just ordered the 2018 model from Biketart who have them in stock!

bennyboy1
    Free Member

Who has now had first rides on their 2018 DebonAir Pike? Keen to hear what you think about it. Any discernible improvement to the previous Pike?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘2018 Rockshox Pike – is it actually out yet?’ is closed to new replies.