Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • 2017 bikes. What's taken your fancy?
  • jmatlock
    Free Member

Is there plans for a 650b Ohlins?

I purposely specced Xfusions on my new BFE build so I could ride it whilst I chose between BOS/DVO and the new Ohlins fork.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I emailed the Adreani group, they said that Ohlins were working on it but that it has been delayed. I’m not sure why it’s so hard to alter the chassis but I suspect that Specialized priorities (pushing 29ers) has something to do with the delay.

I’m also of the opinion that whilst Ohlins builds technically great products, they don’t understand the bike industry, it’s culture or what people want yet. It’s still a bemusing distraction to them. They seem to be happy taking their time getting a 650b fork to market as a small minority of weirdos have been happy to throw the 29er fork on their 650b bike and rake their bikes out more and Ohlins have been happy to sell them these forks for that use. I don’t think that they have truly understood that there is a good market for people who want a 650b alternative to Rock Shox or Fox and I suspect that they are happy with selling a few forks to the aforementioned weirdos.

jmatlock
    Free Member

Want I want ideally is a RXF 34 with 140mm travel in 650b.

So, when you buy an SWorks 29r Stumpjumper or Enduro you get Ohlins front and year, what do you get on the equivalent 650b models?

hora
    Free Member

Commencal V4 II.

WANT

I’m going to ride the shit out of my V4 until it breaks

Tracey

Ohlins rear and Pike on the Stumpjumper. Think the Enduro has the Lyrik. Not sure if the 650b S Works Stumpjumper is on the UK list for next year

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

A remedy shop LTD which you cant get hold off first lot are gone pre-ordered and know ones knows if there will be anymore GREAT they might know by January!!!!!!!

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

That Reign on page 1 is now listed on Peadlon

http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/giant-reign-advanced-1-2017.html?gclid=CPqCqqm74c4CFc2RGwodmKACCA

Rubs knees in Vic and Bob stylee.

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘2017 bikes. What's taken your fancy?’ is closed to new replies.