Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • 2015 Scottish Enduro Series
  • br
    Free Member

Evac of casualties on track is nearly always time consuming, and access to prospacker is probably not any harder than most tracks at Innerleithen. Last casualty I helped to stretcher out of Plora Craig took a couple hours, so a time frame of hours is not uncommon for people unable to walk out.

tbh Most of the places around here are like that, you’ve only got to see how few roads there are outside of the ‘valley’.

And having ridden Prospacker a couple of weeks ago, walking either back up or down to the nearest fireroad is seriously hard work.

Weren’t the Tweed Valley Mountain Rescue in attendance?

BoardinBob

so you have to take hearsay with a pinch of salt sometimes

I was actually there and saw the incident and the times it took

klunky
    Free Member

Any sites with pictures from the race?

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

The guy that won the Lite category is taking the piss. Riding for Knolly bikes and his time would have put him in 50th overall in the full category!

Just a kid according to his Roots & Rain profile, was racing Youth DH until last year. So not totally unreasonable, it’s a pretty big couple of days in the saddle for younger riders so you can see why a shorter Lite class might be something the young uns enter.

andeh

Any sites with pictures from the race?

Roots and Rain

BoardinBob
    bigjim

some belters in there, apart from the ones of me

this looks like it could have gone pete tong
    https://www.rootsandrain.com/photos/862116

doh
    https://www.rootsandrain.com/photos/862154

BrickMan

I was actually there and saw the incident and the times it took

Not saying you weren’t! Just a lot of what I was hearing wasn’t strictly fact 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘2015 Scottish Enduro Series’ is closed to new replies.