Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2013 World enduro series
  • mafiafish
    Free Member

See here

I think it’s great they didn’t wait for the lousy UCI to get its shambolic act together. They’ve arguably got better organisations on board which are used to running big, international events on the gravity side of things so it should be a good show for us mortals and good racing for those fast enough to race!

mikey74
    Free Member

I was just going to post about this: It’s looks a great series. No UCI is great. Downhill should go that way too.

I think it will eventually need more rounds though, as does the DH.

I wonder if they’ll set up some live coverage for it.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

So is it a new series, or like the FMB tour just linking up existing events? If its the latter then it could be interesting as they often have very different events at each round, so some might be more like the the Crankworkds DH with single long DH runs, mass start races and some more like the UK gravity enduro’ series (multiple DH runs on different tracks with no uplifts).

mangoridebike

will there be a petting zoo at each round?

legend
    Free Member

I hope they don’t get live coverage, it’d be absolutely shit to watch! Like dh without the speed and danger or xc with only one rider on track!

chakaping
    Free Member

It’s also been announced today that Jared Graves is going to concentrate on enduro in 2013.

I’d happily watch live coverage but can’t see how it’d work tbh.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2013 World enduro series’ is closed to new replies.