Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • 2013 Cannondale Delivery Dates…….
  • stylish
    Free Member

Anyone else placed an order, and the only thing they’ve had so far is confirmation that the date of delivery keeps going back? Started off as 3/12/12 then 24/12/12 then 21/1/13 and now it’s 18/2/13, I know people will say, go buy something else, but my heart has been set on a Flash for months since a demo bike was ridden….

footflaps

It’ll be worth it when it arrives in time for summer….

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

…of 2014

Rorschach
    Free Member

Some 2012 models were sold out for the year in febuary 😯 (unless you ordered them unseen,pre season).

Pooley
    Free Member

This can only sound like gloating, not entirely intended. I too rode the demo Flash, and ordered a 2013. Finding out about the multi delayed delivery, my dealer somehow got me a pre production sample. Stick with it, be patient, the wait is worth it

stylish
    Free Member

My LBS has 4 flashes and 2 scalpels of various specs due at the same time! A lot of kit for a small independent shop…

I just hate waiting, I don’t do patience…..

stylish
    Free Member

Pooley, which model did you get? I went for the 2 as I can wheel it out of the shop and ride it without the nagging thought that I need to upgrade bits, as it’s going to be my xc race bike….

richard1972
    Free Member

Sure it’s going to be worth the wait mate! Just hope they don’t push it back any more as first NPS in March and need to get used to big wheels.

Pooley
    Free Member

I have a similar mentality, I went for the 1 as I wanted Shimano shifting primarily, this also gives Carbon lefty, and the Reynolds wheels. Not all plain sailing mind you, being Pre-prod, there were a couple of anomalies that Cannondale sorted immediately. Still getting used to it, probably done about 10 hours so far. No downsides at all. Lovin’ it

stylish
    Free Member

nice, I’m on a bit of a budget, the ministry of fun and finance wants a new kitchen, so I went for an f29 2, spec equals my current bike, so I’m happy.
    The shop had one of the first scalpel ultimates in, and It wasn’t to my taste if I’m honest.

matt_outandabout

Order from US?

Pooley
    Free Member

F29 2 to my eyes is the better looing model. On longer events when I’m either V cold, or bone tired, I do appreciate the lighter shifting of XTR.

USA is an interesting option, not sure I’d go that route myself. For various reasons, I use my LBS

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

From a life long Cannondale fan, their delivery dates leave a lot to be desired. From the expected delivery date, i always add 25%. Don’t know why it takes longer to order a bicycle than it does to order a new car.

stylish
    Free Member

Not going near the usa, want to support my lbs, plus if i have an issue, they are there to look at it for me….

current bike has XTR, and never had sram so figured it was worth a try, might regret it, might love it, but it can always be changed in the future……..

stylish
    Free Member

Call from shop yesterday, bike now delayed until late march! The 5th time the date has changed, come on CSG rattle some cages and get some stock for the uk.

By the time it arrives, the 2014 models won’t be far away…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘2013 Cannondale Delivery Dates…….’ is closed to new replies.