Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 2011 Rocky Mountain Blizzard
  • noteeth
    Free Member

Available in both 30th Anniversary Special and – blimey, charlie! – long travel versions.

I’m only posting this out of guilt because I still haven’t gotten round to building up my ’07 frame… 😳

Frankers
    Free Member

Had a 25th anniversary edition, lovely looking bike but didn’t get on with it due to the shorter top tube. LT version looks good.

corroded
    Free Member

You really should build up that 07, they’re great frames. Even though I’m tall, my 06 just fits me and my riding perfectly. That said, I’ve been casting lingering glances at 853 frames with 20mm more travel (like the Genesis Altitude) recently. Lo and behold, RM have a LT blizzard! I suspect the price might put me off though.

PJay
    Free Member

It looks lovely (although I think the red and white 2010 paintjob is the best ever) and the Blizzard is a frame I’ve really fancied owning. However, wasn’t the 2010 model well over eight hundred quid? It’s a serious amount for an off the peg 853 frame and well out of my price range (my 853 Sirus, which I love, cost me £250). If I could afford that I’d probably be looking at a titanium frame.

Edit – just noticed that neither the anniversary edition or LT version are 853, the anniversary appears to be Columbus Zona and the LT just 4130.

elbry
    Free Member

LT and the 2011 blizzards are not coming to the uk 🙁
    lt would be over £800 frame only..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘2011 Rocky Mountain Blizzard’ is closed to new replies.