Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2010 Rev's set up and u turn adjuster questions
  • shredder
    Free Member

I have a pair of these forks 2010 Rev U turns.

Firstly does the U turn adjuster get easier with age, just seems very stiff to turn/on the fly.

Secondly any set up tips as when I adjust the travel to full it sits at around 135 (so dropping into its travel).

Thanks

pedalhead
    Free Member

Sounds like you've got more pressure in the negative chamber, which will make the fork sit lower in it's travel. The u-turn gets a little easier…but it's still fairly stiff on my 2009 Revs, less so on my older Pikes.

retro83
    Free Member

Firstly does the U turn adjuster get easier with age, just seems very stiff to turn/on the fly.

Secondly any set up tips as when I adjust the travel to full it sits at around 135 (so dropping into its travel).

Thanks

It's not really a 'riding along' kind of adjustment, I tend to set mine appropriately for the bike its going on and just leave it alone.

WRT the setup, remove all air from the negative piston, set the positive to RockShox recommendation for your weight minus 20 PSI or so. Then, set the negative pressure to be the same. Don't worry about the fork getting sucked down into it's travel by a few MM. If it bothers you just use a bit less negative pressure, this has a similar effect to increasing the preload on a coil fork.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2010 Rev's set up and u turn adjuster questions’ is closed to new replies.