Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2010 revelation travel spacers
  • mafiafish
    Free Member

Been sold some race qr models off here which are 140mm (advertised as 150mm :?) and have seen a few things on the intenet saying a spacer can be removed to nock them back up to 150mm like the other forks in the rev range. Is this true?

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

I have a pair and would also like to know the answer to this question. Bought mine new from On One and they came with plastic spacers in the bag. Currently set to 140mm I think.

mk1fan
    Free Member

TFTuned – call them. It's as if they're experts.

You'll need to know if the forks are air or coil.

I believe that the Rock Shox air forks use 10 and 20mm spacers to adjust travel between the travel range of the model.

There's a guide in June's MBUK on adjusting the travel on a set of air Reba's. It may apply to Rev's too.

Grimy
    Free Member

As long as they are genuinly 2010 revs with the power buldge in the lower leg, you can take the all travel spacer out and increase them to 150mm. download the instructions on the sram website to see how.

no power buldge? 2009 model, 140mm max.

mafiafish
    Free Member

thank you

jairaj

Also depends if they are OEM or After-market models. I think all after market models are whats called "All travel" so max travel for the Revs is 150mm and can be reduced by adding the spacers. If they are OEM models they could be anything so could possibly be fixed at 140mm.

The addition / removal of spacers is described in the service manual for the fork and can be downloaded from the SRAM website.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2010 revelation travel spacers’ is closed to new replies.