Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 2010 Cove hustler link plates
  • j3ffo
    Free Member

Hi

I am trying to hold of some of the new style link plates for the hustler. Silverfish just advised me to try my local dealer. My local dealer said they were 6 – 7 weeks for delivery (from silverfish?). I just wondered if anyone knew anywhere that might have some in, or if anyone had a spare pair knocking around??

Cheers..

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Hey J3ffo

Thats not a 6-7 week delivery from us (we’re not that bad!) its from BC.

I’m guessing yours are the ones placed on order in a Middlesborough store?

As the link plates barely ever go wrong we sell so few of them that we dont hold a lot of stock.
    We already had some on order with Cove before your order came in to us but I’m afraid we have to wait for Cove to manuafcture them, build a big enough order to make it viable to ship to us, get it shipped, clear customs, receive it into our stock, process your order, ship your order.

For this whole process we’ve allowed approximately 6 weeks.

If you manage to source some elsewhere and dont require these please be sure to cancel them with your IBD as I’m fairly confident they wont want them 🙂

Cheers

j3ffo
    Free Member

Ah ok Thanks

LBS hadn’t confirmed they ordered them so thought I’d ask around. Will hang on until you guys get the delivery in. Sorry if it came over wrong but I wasn’t trying to suggest the problem was with you guys…

thanks again.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

No troubles J3ffo. It came across fine I just wanted to bring you up to speed as to where we’re at thats all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘2010 Cove hustler link plates’ is closed to new replies.