Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 2005 Fox 32 service kits?
  • kingofthehi11
    Free Member

Hi folks

I’m clinging onto my old Scott Genius carbon a) because I’m tight fisted b) because there’s nowt wrong with it and c) I love riding it.

I need to service a few things to get it tip top, including the forks which are great but old (2005 Talas RL).

This brings me to my quandary, in need of advice please…..

I was planning on a full fork strip down including replacement of all seals in the Talas cartridge. So far I’ve been able to identify the correct oil type, volume, and main dust seal part number but have been unable to find a service kit for the air spring. Can anybody advise please? As it stands I am faced with a basic oil change then fingers crossed the Talas unit doesn’t die.

Cheers!

pete68
    Free Member

Your best bet would be to contact mojo suspension. They’ve been the official fox people in the uk for years. If anyone has the parts you need it’s them.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

A couple of years back I rebuilt my 05 Enduro for a trip to Les Arcs.
    It runs Fox 36’s,I got them serviced by Mojo but they wouldn’t do the service without upgrading the cartridge as they said they couldn’t get spares for it any more.It ended up being a expensive service & upgrade 🙄
    Last year the Talas rod failed on them so they got converted to Floats by Tom at TCH http://www.tchcycleworks.com/about-us.html.
    TCH are also on FB send him a message.

kingofthehi11
    Free Member

Thanks for that, answers I thought I’d get but didn’t want to hear it.

I live locally to mojo so have used them before but wanted to avoid the extortionate price this time and diy it.

Looks like I have no option but change dust seals and oil change then cross fingers. 🙁

Can anyone point me in the direction of a suitable guide please?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘2005 Fox 32 service kits?’ is closed to new replies.