Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • £20 secret santa gifts?
  • faz083
    Free Member

As the title says really. I have to buy for a middle aged man, he is married, no children, doesn’t do any sports as far as I know but he is quite fashionable/well kept.

A friend got an NSD powerball last year (https://powerballs.com/). It’s a handheld gyro thingy, and it’s a cool gadget. I’d like to get something like that, which is a bit timeless, and isn’t edible, throw away, or boring.

Any ideas?

ta!

JulianA
    Free Member

£20 for a Secret Santa gift? You do move in moneyed circles! I’m not spending that much on anyone except a VERY select few (two, actually: one way over, one 5p under)

spud-face
    beefheart
    Free Member

1/8th?

wiggles
    Free Member

[moralhighground] We decided to all buy toys for kids, get a name, gender and age list from social services, you then buy a pressie for a kid that is in care. We sent them all off and they will get given them at crhistmas. Instead of buying each other a £10 thing we don’t really want that £10 toy hopefully would mean a lot more to a kid who might otherwise get nothing[/moralhighground]

sobriety
    Free Member

We used to do £1 secret santa. It was hilarious.

jekkyl

yeah my first thought was an eighth, could have loads of fun with that on christmas day if he’s alone.
    Whisky?

faz083
    Free Member

Well the company is actually paying for everyone, do I’ll pay £20 yes why not!

Thanks for the suggestion (1!),any others? Need to order today ideally.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘£20 secret santa gifts?’ is closed to new replies.