Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • 2 days to go until SKYRIM ! ;-D is that a dragon i see.by the gods,BY THE NINE!
  • pedalhead
    Free Member

lvl 51 here. Sneaking + Archery = win 🙂

Duffer
    Free Member

I’ve got some new bits coming for my PC today – 2500k, 560ti, SSD, etc – so i’ve holding off on buying Skyrim.

Any chance it’ll come down to £10 in the next few days?!

Cougar

It was ~£45 everywhere yesterday for the eggsbox, so I doubt it. PC version seems to be floating around the mid 30s.

FuzzyWuzzy

Got bored of Skyrim around lvl 20, just started SW:TOR now – anyone else playing it? Only lvl 25 atm and already getting a bit bored, once you get past the Star Wars novelty aspect and the over-hyped voice acting it seems a pretty dated MMO underneath.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve got some new bits coming for my PC today – 2500k, 560ti, SSD, etc – so i’ve holding off on buying Skyrim.

Keep an eye on here:

http://www.find-game.co.uk/28147-The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim.htm#B004G5YW5Y

…but you really should stop being such a tight git.

Duffer
    Free Member

Keep an eye on here:

http://www.find-game.co.uk/28147-The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim.htm#B004G5YW5Y

…but you really should stop being such a tight git.

I’ve not seen that before… Thank you very much!

And you’d be a tight git too, if you’d just spent £500 on your PC! I can’t afford any games!

Drac

It was ~£45 everywhere yesterday for the eggsbox

You need to start shopping around. Sure it was in game for cheaper before Xmas.

Ah yes Jamie provides a useful link.

It’s a good game but it gets boring doing similar quests over and over again, even free roaming around messing around wears off eventually. Good fun but gets boring.

Cougar

Sure it was in game for cheaper before Xmas.

It was. However, it’s no longer “before Christmas” and my TARDIS is in the shop having the polarity reversed on the neutron flow. Picked up an ex-rental copy from Blockbuster in the end.

Drac

That’s true but it’s still way less than £45 as proved by Jamie’s link, trade in ones will be cheaper again.

Duffer
    Free Member

PC upgraded.

Skyrim installed.

I’ll see you on the other side.

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘2 days to go until SKYRIM ! ;-D is that a dragon i see.by the gods,BY THE NINE!’ is closed to new replies.