Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 18th at a club but no id….?
  • bikerbruce
    Free Member

my mates having a 18th at a local decent club but im 17 and have no id….any ideas to save the embarrasment of not getting in?serious and comedy suggestions accepted.
    Bruce

Hairychested
    Free Member

Don't go, get sloshed in the park.

andrewh
    Free Member

Have you time enough to grow a beard? Needs planning week or so in advance so might not work if it's tomorrow night. Grew one when i was your age and never got ID'd again. (that wasn't the reason, just down to lazyness)

And yes, I do have a Marin to go with the beard.

djglover
    Free Member

climb in through a skylight, or break in through the rear on the club. Tried these both successfully when I was 16/17

bikerbruce
    Free Member

i will if i cant get in.

chvck
    Free Member

Take a bag with some vinyl records in (or just the sleeves) and say that you're the DJ

Haribo
    Free Member

make yourself a qwality fake ID or buy a "novelty" ID from the back of FHM.

or borrow an older mates birth certificate and a bank card.

all three worked for me and im 5ft 2 and didnt look 16 never mind 18 back in the day.

james
    Free Member

Is this not stupid planning by your mate?
    Given its september and he's turning 18 surely loads (the majority?) of his friends/guests will be under 18? The club must have twigged this also so even if you do have a fake ID they're likely to more on the lookout?

alwyn
    Free Member

Wait untill you're 18 then go. Like everyone else.

woffle
    Free Member

do what a friend of mine did and knock out a decent copy of the local council's ID scheme card (this was back in the days before photo driving licenses). His parents were stationers so he even managed to do a reasonable job of the council stamp.

However, it took us about three months to notice that he'd spelt "Age Verification" as "Age Verfcation". None of the variety of bouncers and barmen that the cards had been shown to had spotted it though…

woffle
    Free Member

do what a friend of mine did and knock out a decent copy of the local council's ID scheme card (this was back in the days before photo driving licenses). His parents were stationers so he even managed to do a reasonable job of the council stamp.

However, it took us about three months to notice that he'd spelt "Age Verification" as "Age Verfcation". None of the variety of bouncers and barmen that the cards had been shown to had spotted it though…

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

get to the club before the bouncers?? make sure you go with mates though

just sit down and have a chat until the door staff are there leave it 30 mins or so then go to the ba and you wont be asked for ID

Onzadog
    Free Member

I thought if you wore a lot of make-up, silly high heels, short skirt and almost nothing up top, giggle a lot as you go in and make eyes or suggestive comments at the bouncers, it doesn't really matter how old you are.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Turn up with three stunners, not your mates.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘18th at a club but no id….?’ is closed to new replies.