Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 180mm coil forks 650b
  • chilled76
    Free Member

As above… are there any?

tdog
    Free Member

Not sure but Bos do some really really good 180mm idylls sc forks which supersede the excellent ndees.

Unsure if they’ll fit 650b but definitely worthy of a try.

andyrm
    Free Member

Fox 36 650 (up to ’17) can be run at 180, so I reckon a bit of internal modding should make it possible to fit the coil from a 180mm Van. Will do some investigating!!

chiefgrooveguru

With the big negative spring in a Fox 36 how much could you gain from going to a coil spring? Especially as you have so much control over the air spring curve through pressure and volume spacers. It isn’t like forks get hot like shocks because they’re running at less than half the pressure and only taking about 2/3 the load at most.

deviant
    Free Member

X-fusion vengeance at 170mm with coil springs sometimes appear on eBay, nice forks, they take 650b or 26, they’re a bit weighty though but to be expected, the action is so smooth and I sometimes put mine on the front of my full suss to remind myself how far backwards we’ve gone with air suspension.

tdog
    Free Member

That’s a good shout actually, X-Fusion forks are fairly damnnnnn impressive, dunno their new stuff though.

transporter13
    Free Member

Xfusion metric do an air fork 180mm and 650b with 20mm axle.

Brilliant forks… Only sold mine because I couldnt justify the travel and went more xc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘180mm coil forks 650b’ is closed to new replies.