Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • £175,000
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

[Happy trolling]
    🙂
    [/Happy trolling]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You’re such a cad Cap’ain :mrgreen:

jonahtonto
    Free Member

Iain – what like fred goodwin who lost 24 billion and effectivly bankrupted RBS and who still went on to claim a 16 million pension?

IainGillam
    Free Member

jonah tonto – Member
    Iain – what like fred goodwin who lost 24 billion and effectivly bankrupted RBS and who still went on to claim a 16 million pension?

POSTED 1 DAY AGO # REPORT-POST

As he was CEO at the time he might have hand a hand in securing his pension before it went tits up. My point was the money being offered means they can pick and choose virtually anyone they want to work for them so if you aren’t doing much they can fill your place easily. For example you have earn’t less than I’d like and I have 1000’s of CV’s from the best graduates in the world on my desk asking for a job I probably won’t be keeping you around for long. Can’t quite fathom why everyone wants to work for them but so many seam to want to.

Iain

dmjb4
    Free Member

footballers who are unsuccessful are not paid well. bankers who fail are rewarded despite failure. and footballers aren’t gambling with our money on a daily basis, thinking that they know what they’re doing.

Really? So none of these footballers borrowed loads of money to invest in speculative property developments in Dubai? [that they thought would make them millions but went bust) None of them have other “business interests” in highly leveraged scams?

No bank ever forced anyone to take a loan. People insisted on them and complained they couldn’t borrow more. It’s always easy to blame “the man”, especially if you’re simple and didn’t do so well at school. The truth is that the average plumber (with self-cert mortgage he’s defaulting on) and middle class family (with three buy-to-lets that they’ve just handed in the keys to) has more to do with this crisis than the banking industry.

Collective greed led to a credit bubble: people borrowed too much and now can’t pay it back. Why is it the banks fault you can’t repay what you owe them?

gordimhor

At least i can choose to watch or not watch football i can’t choose not to use the bank system

scaredypants

Can’t quite fathom why everyone wants to work for them but so many seam to want to

Yeh, I struggle with that too. Perhaps it’s vocational – you know, altruism.

Suppose it could just be the money ?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘£175,000’ is closed to new replies.