Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 16th and 17th November Trail Repair days at Drumlanrig
  • banginon

Next week on the Wednesday and Thursday (as it fits with some of the locals shifts and the estates rangers busy schedule) we will be barrowing in some stone to cap a horrible sludgy clay section of trail which hasn’t had the best of summers to dry out.

If there are any riders out there who could come and give us an hour or two of barrow time then please get in touch on mtbrik@aol.com

You don’t have to have your own barrow but bring it and a shovel if you do 🙂

Cheers all

Pow’r tae yer pedals

Rik

banginon

coffee tea and biscuits provided

GRAEMEJONES

We were there on Saturday Rik, and you are right. It’s a right mudfest at the moment,good fun in a sideways, speedway style ! Hope your son had a great first Birthday .

banginon

He most certainly did.. 🙂

banginon

bump

Mugboo

Too far away frm Yorkshire but good luck from Singletraction and here’s a bump 🙂

Northwind

Heh, when you mentioned it in the shop I thought “That’d be a nice change from Glentress trailbuilding, something a bit less industrial”. Then you said “Yeah, loads of wheelbarrowing gravel” :mrgreen:

Is it the full day?

banginon

You can turn up and do as much as you like, we’ll be happy to have someone push a barrow for an hour or all day.

Alcopop
    Free Member

Trying to get my shift changed if i can ill be down

bigjim

WOuld love to if it was the weekend, must be amazing down there with the autumn colours at the moment.

banginon

It is pretty amazing at the mo’ with the last of the leaves still on the trees.

Mostly riding well too except for the new bit, our experimental use of peanut butter as a trail surface hasn’t been a remarkable success given the one of the wettest summers on record 😉

Cheers to all those offering help..

banginon

Hey ST

Thought it would be appropriate to bump onto page 1 on this on this beautiful sunny morning here at Drumlanrig..

It’s been a busy weekend on the trails.. Anybody else up for a wee bit of graft mid week???

Rik

Northwind

YGM…

bangin on – Member

experimental use of peanut butter as a trail surface

Ah, is that what it is? I thought it was baby poo.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘16th and 17th November Trail Repair days at Drumlanrig’ is closed to new replies.