Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 150mm Reverb in a Commencal Meta AM v4 frame?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Long shot, but is anyone running this combination, probably with the Connectamajig removed?

I’d like to switch from a 125mm post to a 150mm B1 version, but not sure I trust myself to check the measurements correctly, and dont want to end up with a post I cant fully extend!

Wiggle selling B1 posts for £277 currently, cheaper than Bike Discount etc

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Nobody can check if your legs are long enough bar you.

Edit – more helpfully how much post is showing when you are sat on the bike?

Bagstard
    Free Member

I’m running a size large frame with 150mm drop reverb stealth, 5’11” with long legs. Probably two and a half inches between seat collar and seal. No need to remove connectathingy. Not sure if it is the B1 version though?!

buckster
    Free Member

OP, why not ask Commencal on their webchat thingamyjig? I imagine they are adding stuff like this to their 2017 bikes as we waffle

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Thanks guys – knowing the gap between the top of the seat tube and top collar is what I was after (as you pointed out Mike…). Ideally the gap when fully inserted, with and without the Connectamajig (the Meta seat tube is interrupted by the pivot).

My GF has a small Meta frame originally with a 125mm post, which wasnt a good combo for a 5′ 4″ girl – Commencal didnt really seem to recognise that though, so a bit relucant to ask their advice again. And they fit 380mm posts I think, the 150mm is 440. I asked them about this in their office in Erts last year, Max was there, not sure I’ll get any more info by webchat…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘150mm Reverb in a Commencal Meta AM v4 frame?’ is closed to new replies.