Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 150mm 650b fork on a budget
  • tomvet

Looking for a the above to fit on a whyte g 150 frame I bought on ebay in a moment of n + 1 madness.

I have seen a Rock shox sektor for £220 but it is 140mm, if i bought this could I remove spacers to run it at 150mm or is it not adjustable in that sense?

http://www.rutlandcycling.com/310889/products/2015-rockshox-sektor-gold-rl-27-5-inch-140mm-fork—1-5-taper—15qr.aspx

Alternatively I have been looking at second hand x fusion sweeps for about £300, any other suggestions.

deviant
    Free Member

You should be able to find Sweeps around your budget, I did.

Had RS Revs at 150mm on my Trance but wanted to try a 160mm front end like the SX model, found some RL2 Sweeps on Wiggle in 650b for around the £300 mark I seem to remember.

Keep looking as the chunkier stanchions on the Sweeps are better than the 32mm legs on Sektors/Revs.

woodster

You could go cheap with a Marzocchi 350R @ £179 or perhaps over budget, but a great deal Pike @ £360

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

The pikes look a bargain but every review I’ve read has said th dual positions are nowhere near up to the standards of the solo air.

legend
    Free Member

I can sell you an X Fusion Slant of you like. Currently set to 160mm, but should have the spacer needed to reduce them to 150mm for 650b.

P.S. It’ll be a lot less than the £300 Sweep

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘150mm 650b fork on a budget’ is closed to new replies.