Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • £1500-£2500 recommend me a hardtail please? and i dont mean a ladyboy to order.
  • markiemark666
    Free Member

Been looking at the cube reaction range and also the scott scales i think i would prefer a carbon frame and i fancy a 29er i have between £1500 and £2500 to spend what would you recommend?

Oh i only want a cube or a scott but i cant decide on the model to go for

RobHilton
    Free Member

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FROOCWH/on_one_carbon_xc_whippet_frame

£270 and falling?? Can’t vouch for what they’re like cos I haven’t quite finished putting mine together.

burmaboy
    Free Member

Stumpjumper Ht Carbon evo..

markiemark666
    Free Member

the whippet frame looks nice. im lazy though and want something ready put together. Plus never built a bike before.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member
    takisawa2

Get Charlie the monger of bikes to put you a Niner SIR.9 together.
    You’ll be a happy man.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

#Edit – Deleted: I didnt read the last line of the OP.

markiemark666
    Free Member

lol the canyon looks quite smart actualy i hadnt look into them

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

God you’re quick. Anyway here’s the link again in case you change your mind:
    http://www.canyon.com/_en/service/testreport.html?test=468

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m loving my El Mariachi at the moment, before that I had (well still do, it’s in the shed waiting to be sold) a Swift. Both Great bikes, Salsa feels* a bit heavier than the singular, bit more solid and stiff (especially the forks which seem brutal!).

Really want a Canyon with gears for the summer though, for £2k you could get the £1500 alu version and a some seriously pimp wheels, or just put the change towards a holliday, even as standard the £1500 version knocks the socks off the spec of most stuff a grand more.

*feels, not is, bit stiffer, feels like you could ride into stuff rather than over it.

crispyrice

Hi I have a 2013 Cube Reaction GTC SL 29 which I am thinking of selling. I have had it from Xmas and done about 500 miles on it. It really is an awesome bike but I have mostly been using my Meta of late. If the OP is interested in it please send me an email. Chris@cranmoreconsulting.com

markiemark666
    Free Member

Possibly what I’m looking for i have sent you a message. I’m turning abit from my initial wants though i quite like these canyons just reading up on them

markiemark666
    Free Member

Hey don’t no if you got my email or not?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘£1500-£2500 recommend me a hardtail please? and i dont mean a ladyboy to order.’ is closed to new replies.