Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 15 stone baby. TV all time low!
  • spando
    Free Member

Who else saw it.?

CountZero

Nope. Better things to do with my time.

sparkyrhino

oh dear,put some music on

spando
    Free Member

Count zero I’m with you except that was an hour of my life. I’ll never get back. I’m annoyed that I watched it. 🙁

CountZero

Lol! Sorry, that did come across a bit snarky, and I apologise for that. I was actually at a Cerys Matthews concert this evening, but as sparky said, I’d have just been listening to music, not watching telly. 😀

spando
    Free Member

Time well spent my friend 🙂

CountZero

It certainly was, I ended up on stage adding percussion to a couple of songs!
    Lovely lady, is Cerys, lots of fun. 😀

somafunk

I havn’t seen the program nor know what it was about and never will see it coz i don’t own a tv but if it really was a 15st baby then i’m disgusted, if it was a grown man dressed up as a 15st baby then i’m disturbed and disgusted – either way in true stw fashion i’ve not seen the program but i’m both disgusted and disturbed by the thought of it and someone should do something about it now.

Oh and i was also listening to music t’night, Giles Peterson from last sat afternoon, found my new fav track of the year so far whilst listening to his show : Bjork – Crystalline (omar souleyman remix) so i downloaded her new album and it’s **** brilliant, that song and remix in particular is just perfect.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3vEjKrP6tOs[/video]

spando
    Free Member

Ok then just for those who never saw it.
    Yes its grown men and women who like to dress up as babies nappy an all. There are these adult creshes and grown men go and pay. What was especially disturbing was them having a nappy change!
    I never new this exsisted and am fully discusted and disturbed too. The most disturbing for me was the 20 odd year old female phycology student. She liked to regress to being a 6 year old however her creepy boyfriend was wanting her to be 2 or less!
    There must be a name for this condition?
    FREAKS!

AdamW
    Free Member

My straight fetish friends took me to “Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar” a number of years ago. It is a market for fetish stuff. As I walked in there were four men, in their forties/fifties dressed in nappies and stuff. They even had bonnets and dummies!

I had to go back out for five minutes to wipe away the tears of laughter!

Still, each to their own. Makes the world a bit more colourful! The dominatrices there were a bit stern, mind!

GrahamS

Half-watched the Jamie Oliver thing on before it while wrestling with tinsel, and actually enjoyed it to my great surprise.

But made a dive for the remote when the 15 stone baby thing came on in case I somehow lost brain cells by osmosis.

spando
    Free Member

Yeh your right each to their own. Just gets a bit too sinister when a man is taking care of his sexual partner as baby. Its just not right.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘15 stone baby. TV all time low!’ is closed to new replies.