Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 14BILLION on the roads today… tell me about my journey
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

well according to the AA man on the radio 14million drivers on the roads today.

a) dont they know dropping off presents to my little nieces is more important than their journey?!

and

b) what are the m3, m27, a31, a35 like?

fank youz x

DezB
    Free Member

Saw the M27 as I rode across a bridge this morning and there was hardly any traffic compared to yesterday.

CashCowell
    Free Member

Carnage. HTH

samuri
    Free Member

It’s all really empty. All the kids are off school and so are a lot of adults.

It’s a funny one this year though. Christmas is on a weekend so I expected lots of people to work right up to it and then take all the week between christmas and new year off.

I shall be ‘working from home’

glenncampbell
    andy7t2
    Free Member

14 billion 😯

has china moved over here

philconsequence
    Free Member

aye…. stealing our jobs innit

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I know the M1 was deserted compared with normal this morning at 6:30.

However the M1 has been awful for the last 4 weeks or so. For some reason the average speed has been about 60mph and there appears to be an invisible line of traffic blocking the inside lane so everyone has been driving in lane 2 or 3.

StirlingCrispin
    philconsequence
    Free Member

beautiful 🙂 jsut hope people try and “beat the traffic” by leaving early in the day thus leaving the rush hour to me and the other suckers travelling after work

nickname
    Free Member

I think most of them were in the Waitrose carpark this morning. It was rammed at opening time 👿

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘14BILLION on the roads today… tell me about my journey’ is closed to new replies.