• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 120mm Pikes
  • jonk

I want some 120mm Pikes for my Orange Gyro. Other than sending them away to be modified what can i do myself to get them to 120mm?

LoCo
    Free Member

Change the air shaft, remove lowers & change shaft/piston assm. over swapping sealhead, reasonably easy home service job.

gardron
    Free Member

Just buy from tftuned and get them to do it for you as part of the purchase price (doesn’t add anything to it) ?

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes, but the cost of forks from Europe is so bonkers now, we’re getting forks shipped to us by customers for ‘adjustments’ and they’re still saving ~£100 over what you can get them for in the UK. (aside of the occasional crc, merlin deals)
    We might not like it from a sales point of view but ~£100 saving is a fair bit of cash.

gardron
    Free Member

Fair enough, last time I bought forks and needed to adjust them I checked and it was only about 20 quid difference once the adjustment was taken into account and I’d rather have a UK warranty for 20 quid. 100 quid and I’d be thinking twice about it.

LoCo
    Free Member

RCT3 pikes are covered by worldwide warranty ( 👿 ) The OE only RC aren’t though.
    With alltriks etc knocking them out at £400 odd that’s less than we can even buy them for! 😥

jonk

Cheers guys! now where to buy the air shaft ……

LoCo
    Free Member

The french ones are terrible 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘120mm Pikes’ is closed to new replies.