Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • £12 head cam- The manual
  • Hey all the little CD with the instruction manual on for those £12 head cams wont go in my laptop as it is a baby sized half cd not a full one. Can anyone send me a link or email me the document over? I cant get my cam to work after I used it once?

Thanks

or does anyone know why it worked when I first used it and now it doesnt record anything?

user-removed
    Free Member

Card full? Have you tried formatting the device using your laptop (I did this with no problems…).

Or – have you accidentally pressed the mode button? Perhaps try pressing it until you get back to normal video mode.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

splashing out on quality new kit I see 🙂

user-removed
    Free Member

TBH the manual is worse than Nikon's ones – totally hopeles. You're better off pressing random buttons.

im pressing buttons like a vrigin schoolboy and having about as much effect! The thing worked fine a couple of weeks ago, ive charged it up but when I press record nothing happens i press MODE and it flashes red for a bit but still no cigar! Im annoyed as i was quite happy with the quality! Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

stuartm555
    Free Member

After you press MODE and it flashes red trying shouting really loudly at it. The red flashing light should then flash more slowly to indicate it is recording.

Seriously … this is the only way I can get mine to record!

user-removed
    Free Member

If the above is the case, then you're in noise activated mode – pressing the mode button firmly twice should get you back to business as usual.

If all else fails, harrass it night and day until the charge is completely exhausted, then harrass it some more – it might force a factory reset.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘£12 head cam- The manual’ is closed to new replies.