Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • 10pm ITV4 tonight – Cycling Pearl Izumi Tour Series
  • strackbaz
    Free Member

My apologies if this has already been posted.

Kirkcaldy Round 1 – cue funny accents 😉

10pm tonight ITV4

project
    Free Member

http://www.tourseries.co.uk/tourseries/venues/index.php

and repeated tommorow morning and another race on friday night on tv.

BEWARE OPENING THE ABOVE LINK WILL TELL YOU WHO WONE TONIGHT, IT WAS ……………. AND THEY DID WELL.

augustuswindsock

It’s in Durham tomorrow night, the racing’s brilliant, very technical course, get yourselves there if you’re nearby, it’s the fourth year in a row it’s been held there, I think it’s the only venue outside of London that it goes to every year.

project
    Free Member

Stoke on trent , Durham also has the cobbles, so lots of crashes.

crazy-legs

Well it started off well but then Hugh Porter started commentating… 🙄

project
    Free Member

Great race and 2 nasty falls, they said they had been taken away to hospital, but didnt say if it was A and E, EMERGENCY ROOM, nhs drop in centre, or minor injuries unit.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I was there on the night, missed the crashes though. 👿

I rained for the warm up races, there were loads of crashes on the wet cobbles.

lightman
    Free Member

I can confirm it was like an ice rink when the rain started, I nearly rode over my team mate when he went down.
    Im sure it rained last year when the pro’s were racing and they were falling all over the place, but I cant find a clip of it anywhere 🙁

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I thought the Kirkcaldy course was a bit mickey mouse.

lightman
    Free Member

I never saw Mickey anywhere.

tk46hal
    Free Member

Great TV for last night but just too bl00dy late. I’ve been shattered all day!

project
    Free Member

its on itv player and repeated next day in the am.

white101

Durham was good tonight, got a great spot on bend at the bottom of a steep cobbled hill (croosgate and south street), nice and dry so no big pile ups, however a few over cooked the corner and ran close to us on the way out and loads of chains dropping off on the climb away up the next cobbled section.

brakes
    Free Member

will Durham be on the telly? I used to live up near Crossgate and hated those damn cobbles – on all forms of transport, not least my feet.

white101

ITV4 10pm Friday or 9am Sat I think

crazy-legs

Round 2 from Durham just started on ITV4 now .

project
    Free Member

Bit of a boring race, no crashes etc,

Stoke on trent , tuesday night, and on itv4 wednesday.

I will be there hopefully,

project
    Free Member

Just got back from the Stoke on Trent race, fantastic speeds and bike handling, and some good crashes thankfully nobody to seriously hurt, cuts bruises etc.

You definately feel old when the riders havent developed leg hair and most look about to reach puberty.

also got a water bottle thrown at/to me, thanks.

ITV4 wednesday night at 22.00 and i player later

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘10pm ITV4 tonight – Cycling Pearl Izumi Tour Series’ is closed to new replies.