Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • 10 years and the still haven't figured it out..
  • Smee
    Free Member

… that Big Brother is total and utter crap.

What a bunch of **** retards.

julianwilson
    Free Member

…as long as they continue to make a profit from the advertising and (probably more lucratively) the phone voting they will keep churning it out 🙁

manitou
    Free Member

proud to say I have never watched an episode. And I never will. Utter tosh 👿

trailmonkey

10 years and you still haven't figured out that you don't have to get involved

Smee
    Free Member

The wife insists on watching this drivel.

trailmonkey

aah that old chestnut.

I reckon you're a marcus man.

Smee
    Free Member

WTF is a Marcus man?

nickc

missus enjoys it, it's harmless, no one forces you to watch it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Marcus, marcus man
    You've got to be, a marcus man
    Marcus, marcus man
    You've got to be a marcus !

IanMunro
    Free Member

LOL!

CountZero

Don't tell me this drek's still running. **** me. Still, can't be long for this world, the meedja at large seem to be ignoring it; I didn't even know it was on, so it's obviously dying on it's feet. Somebody please, put it down humanely.

tomzo
    Free Member

proud to say I have never watched an episode. And I never will. Utter tosh

Its actually amazing, just most people never bother to watch it to find out and make assumptions.

Keva
    Free Member

Its actually amazing, just most people never bother to watch it to find out and make assumptions.

I watched it for about 10 seconds once and found out that it was complete and utter crap. How anyone can sit through an entire episode of that is totally beyond me. Mind numbing rubbish.

Kev

monkeychild
    Free Member

IT's the fact it seems to run forever that I find irritating and that it eats so much into Ch4 and E4 programming. It is carp and I choose to avoid it like I would avoid fat folk when I have cake.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I liked BB to start with – I thought it would be a good social experiment. And I assumed I would have gotten to see ladies on the toilet and stuff (I was young).

But now I find it unbearable – it has become a parody of what it once was and rightfully this is the final ever series.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

eats so much into Ch4 and E4 programming

No loss.

AlasdairMc

I liked BB to start with – I thought it would be a good social experiment.

I totally agree, I liked the idea of seeing how supposedly 'normal' people would react under those circumstances. But then they started bringing in attention whores and imbeciles to chase ratings and my interest waned.

These days, I ignore it.

theflatboy
    Free Member

it would be strange to be a contestant these days, assuming that while you're in there everyone is getting really excited by the craziness and the revelations that are coming out. when in reality, nobody's watching cos it's s£!t and they think you're a load of nobs. 😆

Aidy
    Free Member

What's Big Brother?

bigyinn
    Free Member

AFAIK they just a group of people selected for their opposing / extreme views or lifestyles for the sole purpose of creating conflict for our "entertainment"

sofatester
    Free Member

a group of people selected for their opposing / extreme views or lifestyles for the sole purpose of creating conflict for our "entertainment"

Bit like STW then?

as long as they continue to make a profit from the advertising

Look up and right!

bigyinn
    Free Member

I wouldn't say we were selected here tho. But yes it does happen here!

sofatester
    Free Member

I wouldn't say we were selected here tho

Didn't want the change a quote, otherwise i might accused of something by the mighty STW!

epicyclo

It would be much more interesting if they had to eat the losers…

juiced
    Free Member

Surely if you are an outgoing extravert type of person you may enjoy seeing the fame wanabees doing their stuff.

grumm
    Free Member

Please tell me you're taking the piss.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘10 years and the still haven't figured it out..’ is closed to new replies.