• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ski.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 10 year old girl burnt on sunbed
  • Pook

mum wants an investigation into why her 10 year old girl is going on a sodding sunbed perhaps??

jojoA1
    Free Member

In the report it says the mum had given her money to go to the fair for the day. I think the issue is that the salon was coin operated and unstaffed so no-one enforced the over 18 only recommendations.

ski
    Free Member

Maybe she wants to be as orange as Mum?

Hmmmm, to pay money at an untended tanning salon, where you have no idea of who’s sweaty bum has been there before you, sounds rank!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I am trying to stop it, but…my…knee…just…keeps…jerking… 👿

Really struggling to see how anyone comes to the conclusion either that grilling yourself in a radioactive mansize toastie-maker until you look like Jodie Marsh is a good idea, or conversely that a law is needed to stop people doing it if they are too young…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

To be fair, she lives in Wales so wouldn’t have been used to exposure to the sun.

ski
    Free Member

To be fair, she lives in Wales so wouldn’t have been used to exposure to the sun.

LOL – that explains it

surfer
    Free Member

Really struggling to see how anyone comes to the conclusion either that grilling yourself in a radioactive mansize toastie-maker until you look like Jodie Marsh is a good idea, or conversely that a law is needed to stop people doing it if they are too young..

As an adult I would agree however she is only 10!

ski
    Free Member

The fairground must have been a bag of fun if she rather stick her £8 into a sunbed!

BigDummy
    Free Member

When did going nuts on sunbeds become something that small children do unless restrained?

It’s been a while since I was 10, but the idea would simply never have occurred to me and/or I would have been successfully deterred by the giant sign saying “no under 16s”.

Does the kid clamber into washing machines and set a boil cycle when it’s feeling dirty, and should there be a law about that? 😯 🙂

surfer
    Free Member

Does the kid clamber into washing machines and set a boil cycle when it’s feeling dirty, and should there be a law about that? [8O] [:-)]

Probably difficult to do the latter once they have done the former. However its probably been attempted by some kids I suspect!
    Either law would have little effect on kids but may make some dimwit parents think, however I agree with you on this point.

Pook

where’s the kid got the idea that sun beds are a good thing from? Just go and play in the park, climb a tree or something. You’ll get a tan then.

I blame the parents, I really do.

ski
    Free Member

Don’t forget all those unattended parking meters, last thing you want is loads of 10 year olds lying down in all the parking spaces!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘10 year old girl burnt on sunbed’ is closed to new replies.